Sunday, January 29, 2006

Holiday Wrap Up

We're like a proper married couple--Rob and me. He starts the conversation and I butt in with my version of the story. For example, he writes about London and then I butt in with my London stories. He writes about Christmas in Bournemouth and guess what I'm about to write?

I won't mention much more just that I also thought Rich and Jules were the perfect hosts. They thought of everthing, from decorating the table runner with candles and holly, to actually lighting the Christmas pudding. Does it get any better than this?

Christmas-Pudding

The only things they didn't do for us is

1) Give us blankets
bed

1) Cut the vegetarian "turkey"
cutting-the-turks
Doesn't this picture really make my husband look manly? No? Well how about this one--

rob-rich-bonfire
If you didn't know better you'd think they were in New Hampshire.

Unfortunately, the fun ended here for a few days as Rob developed a chest infection and spent the next couple days flat out in bed. Thank goodness I really like Rob's family or those couple of days could have been a real drag for all of us!

No comments: