Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mmmmmmm chocolate

Yet again this posting is extremly late, or should I say eggstremly late? (shocking)
Every Easter we look forward to an egg each from my parents in England, they're usually from Thorntons (who make the best toffee ever) and they have our names written on them with icing.
For as long as I can remember I would eat the RO off the egg leaving BERT, which is why my big brother Rich now refers to me as Bert.
As you can imagine, the journey over to California from England isn't an easy one for chocolate eggs so most years they arrive looking like they've been used as a football, but check out this years "Eggs". I say "Eggs" as they are actually chocolate football players this year, well tasty too!
Thanks M & D.


Off with her head


The first intact "Egg" in Carey history!

No comments: