Friday, June 17, 2005

"New" car smell

The big news this week? No not Wacko Jacko getting away with it,
We are now a 2 car family.
I found this little beauty online and picked it up in San Ramon Tuesday,
it's a 1965 Volvo 122 (amazon), and it runs very well (At the moment), the I-pod works with the stereo too, nice!
Although I wish we had picked it up before 8:00pm as we didn't realise that the headlights don't work and things got a bit dodgy on the freeway, especially with a police car stuck up my backside.
Check out the plate, any ideas on what RMT 701 stands for?
volvo drive.
volvo side
volvo front
volvo back

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are the seats in this beauty?
congrats. now you have something old and something new!

Anonymous said...

thats a Real Mean Thing although why i don't know what the 701 means..probably the ammount of pounds it would cost to fill her up over here!!cheers

Anonymous said...

I'ld like to see an interior shot- maybe of the dash?