Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mongolian Wannabes

Ah, the things you do for the ones you love~
Rob and I went over to Greg and Tugso's house for dinner but it nearly turned into a midnight snack. Kind of reminded me of when I used to have Andrea and Michael over for dinner and then wouldn't serve the food until well past their bedtime. Luckily I had brought cheese and crackers for myself so I was happy to wait for the meal.
Anyway, the true reason we went over was to look at all their pictures from their recent trip to Mongolia. Although they were officially married nearly two years ago, they've long dreamed of going to Tugso's homeland for a proper wedding ceremony with her family and friends and this summer it finally came to pass. Tugso was able to go home for three weeks this summer with Greg joining her for two of them and they had a beautiful wedding ceremony at the wedding palace in Ulan Bataar.
e0da
Rob and I weren't able to join them for their wedding, with our own following soon after, but when we joined them for dinner Tugso helped us reeanct the moment by dressing us in traditional mongolian dell's. Do we look smashing or what?

Dell01

Dell05

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob Carey stars in.. 'when Sumo's relax'