Monday, September 19, 2005

Yer jist not right fir ahr beeand--INXS

I really feel sorry for those of you who missed out on the best reality show of the summer--"Rockstar: INXS"--because it was top quality! In a nutshell, the band INXS was trying out new singers and they aired it on CBS this summer. I know, it sounds lame, but honestly it was really good. Unlike most reality tv, it didn't focus on the drama of the group but more on the rock 'n roll. Every week, INXS would give the "rockstars" a list of songs to choose from and one night a week they'd show a whole hour of people rocking out for the band. The music was fantastic, the band seemed really cool and the program was what American Idol could be if they sang cool music and didn't have half-brained judges.
We've been watching it with Peter and Agna for the past few weeks so went to their house Tuesday for the finale. Rob and I dressed as the two finalists--JD and Marty. If Peter and Agna email me the photo of the two of us, I'll post it. Until then, you can enjoy looking at Rob dressed as the ultimate winner--JD. I think the style is really working for him.

IMG_1654

No comments: