Saturday, December 18, 2004

Carl's Place, LA

It's nearly midnight and I'm geeking out at Carl's place in LA while my dad sleeps in the "other room" (it is a studio apartment). Carl's messing around with over 4,000 new Garageband Loops and, well, you know what I'm doing--creating a blog. How cool is that?
Dad and I have both been meaning to visit Carl for a long time and finally made it happen. He's showing us a great time so far taking us out for some good food and to the beach. The best part was going to this t-shirt shop on Vermont last night and seeing, you won't believe this, the small Velvet Fog FC patch for sale. I'm not kidding around. I'm going to try and go back tomorrow and see if I can get a picture of it using the camera my dad just gave me for my 2004/2005 birthdays. So much to do!

No comments: