Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Rob meets an American Idiot



Green day's bass player Mike Dirnt
Originally uploaded by Rob.
Hi all two of you out there, Rob here.
Had a Blog moment today while returning something at Best Buy,
Kari had said last night that she wanted to buy the new Greenday album, American Idiot (No not Kari, that's the name of the CD) Anyway, as I was thinking about buying the thing a man caught my eye(Not in that way). Blimey it's Mike Dirnt the bass player from Green day! I said to myself as I got a bit of a sweat on.
So over I went to chat with him and his daughter, although she didn't really want to join in as she was about 5 and very shy. I told him I was just about to buy his CD and asked if he could sign it, he replied "No biggie" which I think means yes. I continued to follow him around the store like a stalker and snapped a photo of him for the sake of the blog.
He was a very nice chap and even asked when I was going back to Australia, those punk rockers lose their hearing at a pretty early age you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which best buy? do other famous punk rockers hang out there? aspiring stalkers want to know...