Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Rob's hopes are dashed


bananaguard
Originally uploaded by karice.
It's a sad day in the Rice-Carey household. I was folding laundry in the bedroom when I heard Rob shout "NIGHTMARE"--I came rushing to his side to find out what could be the matter, when I saw it there on the computer monitor--
the Banana Box. Only it wasn't the Banana Box--it was the Banana Guard!
SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN ROB'S INVENTION!
It's true. His dreams of inventing the banana box have been dashed. Please, feel free to post your comments and letters of condolences to Rob here. And a heartfelt thanks to all of you who gave your support to Rob and encouraged him to pursue his dream of bringing the banana box to the world.

To help "prevent the tragedy of bruised bananas" please visit
Bananaguard.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

put me down for an outrageous orange banana guard!