Friday, February 18, 2005

RAWR!!

Just thought I'd show you a few things that I've seen around town in the last few days that I thought were interesting.

Bear on car

This car was moving at quite some speed down Broadway, Oakland. Police cars in England were once called "Panda cars", maybe this is a real Oakland peace officer on patrol. I heard they love bear claws and coffee.

This lady was in our local supermarket, she made this coat herself apparently it took her about a year to finish, when the cashier told her it looked like a fun coat she replied angrily "Well it wasn't fun to make!". Don't you just love the rest of the get up?

Pink Lady1

Here's the final photo, we saw this in Alameda while driving with our friend Gretchen, single men please give her a call then let us know what happened in our comments section.

VW wanted ad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing at the Panda Car. Fantastic. Has made a dull day at work far more interesting.
Love Jules